Title: The patterns moonlight makes
Author:
summerstorm
Recipient:
mosca
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Pairing: Allison/Lydia
Rating: PG-13
Word count: ~2,600 words
Warnings: Alludes to Lydia's storyline in S2. No standard warnings apply.
Summary: "I don't know why I have to be here," Lydia says, the sharpness in her tone turning what begins as a whisper into something that is definitely not.
Allison glances back long enough to say, "You're the one who insisted on having a backup plan."
"Contingency plan," Lydia grumbles, and the ground crunches loudly under her feet.
Read at AO3
Author:
Recipient:
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Pairing: Allison/Lydia
Rating: PG-13
Word count: ~2,600 words
Warnings: Alludes to Lydia's storyline in S2. No standard warnings apply.
Summary: "I don't know why I have to be here," Lydia says, the sharpness in her tone turning what begins as a whisper into something that is definitely not.
Allison glances back long enough to say, "You're the one who insisted on having a backup plan."
"Contingency plan," Lydia grumbles, and the ground crunches loudly under her feet.
Read at AO3